Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Annoying Brother is Coming to Fangsgrieving this Year.



Ahhh... My Suppurating Spectral Spectators, Noxious News on the Hideous Holiday Front!  Apparently My Media Whore of a Brother, "the Slender Man", is Coming to Stay for a Few Weeks Over Fangsgrieving this Year.  This Camera Hungry Haunt is the Bane and Embarrassment of my Brood.  Have you Ever Seen Such an Attention Grabbing Ghoul in all Your Nightmares???  It's Bad Enough I have Orlock Here, NOW I must Dig Another Hole For Itsaak!  Oh, You Didn't Know???  Well, His Real Name is Pronounced <SLENDERMEN>  , <ITSOK SLENDERMEN>.  When He Decided to Become a Full Time Urban Legend, He Changed His Name To, as He Put It, "Widen His Appeal".  Phah!  Great Grandfather Paltel Must Be Rolling Around in His Grave!  In Fact I Hear Him Doing so Right Now.  Quiet in there Paltel!!!  I'd Best Not Tell Him Who's Coming to Dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...